Classes start 6th June 2022|
Windermere Recreation Area
2022 Summer Youth Tennis Camp
Come out in the sun and have fun learning the game of tennis!!!! 9am to 11:30am !!!
Time & Location
Classes start 6th June 2022
Windermere Recreation Area, 11465 Park Ave, Windermere, FL 34786, USA
About The Event
This fun tennis camp focuses on your child’s technical skills and athletic development. The goal is not only to help them learn the game of tennis in a fun and and supportive environment but to help improve their coordination, accuracy, agility, balance, and awareness all the while teaching them problem solving, decision making skills.
9am to 11:30am Mon thru Thursday
2022 Summer Camp Dates
6th June to 9th June
13th June -16th June
20th June -23rd June
11th July - 14th July
18th July - 21th July
Playing Tennis Safely: Facility and Programming Procedures
- Our activity will be in line with the Federal Government’s advised social distancing measures (defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as keeping six feet apart), including when arriving at and departing from a court.
- Group coaching will be limited to small groups of 4 per court.
- People should stay at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- Disinfectant soap, hand sanitizers or wipes will available at all main contact points.
- All players should leave the facility immediately after play.
Playing Tennis Safely: Player Tips and Recommendations
Because tennis does not require direct person-to-person contact, players can enjoy the many physical and mental benefits that tennis offers so long as they practice social distancing by keeping six feet apart from other players to ensure a safe exercise environment and follow other safety recommendations included in the Player Tips and Recommendations document in the link below
Youth Summer Camp 2022 Wk 1
Week 1 6th June to 9th June 9am to 10:30am
Youth Summer Camp 2022 Wk 2
Week 2 13th June -16th June 9:00am to 11:30am
Youth Summer Camp 2022 Wk 4
Week 4 11th July - 14th July 9:00am to 11:30am